Intellispire Managed Hosting (or IMH) is a support service for your service infrastructure (Hosting), currently in beta.
The service allows you to own your own Amazon Web Services Account, and have us manage it for you. This is perfect for small companies or startups who want to use the best of breed technology solutions for their business, but don't want to learn or hire the knowledge to maintain it.
Here's how it works:
You signup with Amazon Web Services and provide administration access to Intellispire. We then go in and completely setup your account - best security practices included - and spinup and configure a webserver for you.
Use either our standard setup (designed for people just wanting a few WordPress sites) or have us design a completely high-availabilty and high performance infrastructure for your specific needs.
- your own, dedicated EC2 Server from Amazon with your own IP (say goodbye to bad neighbors)
- your own, Amazon hosted DNS
- security certificates by LetsEncrypt (say goodbye to ssl fees & expired certificates)
- scale your server vertically (more power) as you need - and pay only for what you use
Have unlimited sites on your server - optional weekly updates and site support is available for a completely hands-off experience.
Support plans are available for virtually any server software, standard or custom applications.
Currently, we offer 2 tiered plans:
- WordPress - we manage the hardware and the WordPress sites
- Network only - we manage the underlying Amazon Account, you do the rest
- Custom - as long as you use Amazon Web Services, we can create a custom plan to support your needs